Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

2 posters

*sips tea*

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

*sips tea* Empty *sips tea*

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Ah, hello. I'm your new England, I suppose. I have been RPing England for quite some time so hopefully I satisfy everyone's RPing needs and such.

I'mmm uh Elena and I live and I am from Sheffield, England. I've lived in England all my life, I am indeed English as far as I can remember (>_>) and I'm known to be incredibly stereotypical as well, so ah, please bear with me!

I hope to get to know you all and while this place seems rather quiet, I guess I'll have a gander at trying to change that.

So.. yeah. Hallo. >_>
    Former Canada 2

*sips tea* Empty Re: *sips tea*

Post  Former Canada 2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:04 am

Hallo~ *Waves pleasantly*

I'm english too (Londoner, of course. So you guys don't exist to us). But it'll be a pleasure RPing with you. That being said, do you want to start some sort of a thread with me? I'm the resident Matthew, so at least our personalities don't clash too badly.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh no, A Southerner. *shot*

That's interesting, I don't really run into other Brits on RP Forums. Hello! Are you surviving in this weather? xD I'd love to start an RP.~

I've just realised practically the first thing I said was about weather. It all goes downhill from here... /headdesk
    Former Canada 2

Post  Former Canada 2 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Fabulous. You start a thread about anything and I'll reply.

Also, damn straight I'm a southerner, innit. *Kisses teeth and looms over*

But yeah, I understand that. Most people on RPs are Dutch or American. Occasionally you'll get someone from somewhere else, though. And as for the weather? No. I was forced to crawl through it pain-stakingly until the 23rd... For school.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Bahaha. We got our two feet of snow about two weeks before you lot, yet I bet it was hardly mentioned - it wasn't covered upon the news. As soon as it hits London though, and BOOM there's nothing BUT 'snow in London omgosh'. You southerners and... /sigh. I digress. All ours has just about melted. All we have is ice and amazingly freezing temperatures. It was hell to get through while it was still around. Everyone was also panic-buying.

But yes, I think I'll just have a general run of the mill topic starting and you can jump in, yes? I'll get on it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:33 am