Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

3 posters

Alio!

Former Lithuania
    Former Lithuania

Alio! Empty Alio!

Post  Former Lithuania Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 pm

'Ello! I'm DD, or Ninja or Shield if you prefer. Um, yes. I've been RPing for a super long time but most of it has been off of another website so I'm a little bit new to this sort of format. I apologize in advance. Please forgive me if I mess up horribly!

Uh uh so stuff about me... I'm an Irish English mutt who lives in America. The sun hates me and my skin so I stay inside most of the time, writing nonsensical stories and writing a lot of RPs. I enjoy a mix of death metal and classical music and uh... yeah. I fence and that's the only sport that I've ever been able to achieve any amount of success in.

I hope to have fun RPing with all of you!
    Former Canada 2

Alio! Empty Re: Alio!

Post  Former Canada 2 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:56 pm

OHMYGOSH! A new person! HI!

Seeing as this place is like a graveyard most of the time... *Looks around* How about we start a thread together some time? Matthew and Toris MUST get along well!
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Post  Former Belgium Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Welcome!~

You fence? Super cool *A*
    I think the only sports I can do sort of well would be basketball but I never play sports outside of gym class. I prefer sitting on the computer.
    Which should be a sport 8I

It's been pretty dead here but I'm sure things will happen once the holidays set in. I, for one, should be studying for exams right now. I'll be back and active on Tuesday afternoon though so perhaps we can all thread at some point?~
    Former Lithuania
    Former Lithuania

Post  Former Lithuania Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 am

@ Matthew - That would be awesome! I know, they would definitely get along, so long as they don't start with a manners off. XD

@ Emma - I'm with you. Computer time should totally considered sport time! = w = But alas...

Yeah, I thought so too. Luckily or unluckily enough, my school does exams after Christmas so I need to start cramming New Years. But yush. Open thread for ze win?
    Former Canada 2

Post  Former Canada 2 Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 am

<< Here! >> Sorry if the thread starts off a little slow and awkwardly...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:16 pm