Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

+2
Arista Karpusi
Former Spain 2
6 posters

Hola, chicos~!

Former Spain 2
    Former Spain 2

Hola, chicos~! Empty Hola, chicos~!

Post  Former Spain 2 Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Ahahaha! Hey guys!

Um, well... I will be your new Spain apparently! XD I hope to have lots of fun with all of you. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up and not be some huge dork and forget to do things. XD;

Let's see, a little bit about me... hm...

I am a fantasy fanatic, a wannabe novelist, and a self-proclaimed bibliophile. I loves books, movies, TV shows, video games, and basically anything that has some sort of storyline or characters. Characters are something of a passion of mine, and I have a tendency to geek out about them way too much.

Um... I'm very nice, really, I promise! XD And I love talking to people and getting to know the people I RP with, so... never hesitate to talk to me!

... I think that's good enough, I'll go skulk over here and creep on little boys now...

*skulk*
    Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Hola, chicos~! Empty Re: Hola, chicos~!

Post  Arista Karpusi Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Hello Spain~

A wannabe novelist! *.* Awesome. Books are absolutely amazing as well. Do you have any particular favorites, or do you read whatever you can get your hands on? And yay videogames! What do you normally play? /is sorry for spamming you with questions.

It's wonderful to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Post  Former Belgium Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 am

Y-your avatar is my wallpaper on my cellphone/alarm clock *A*

A Spain!~ <3
    /pets
    Gilbert Beilschmidt
    Gilbert Beilschmidt

Post  Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:10 am

Hey there Spain! Spaaaaaaaaaain~ 8D
    Feel free to write novels about how awesome I am.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

Hiya Spain~ Nice to meet you! Ooo novelist~

I just wanted to tell you something, as advice, not to be mean! You have your name as Antonio Carriedo. Because of Spanish naming, Fernandez is the father's last name, and Carriedo is the mother's. If you want to drop one of the names for some reason, you would have to drop the Carriedo because it is the mothers, and secondary last name. They need the male line, Fernandez to live more which is what happens when people of Spanish decent drop the names. Just thought I would tell you <3
    Former Spain 2
    Former Spain 2

Post  Former Spain 2 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:51 am

@Arista: Woosh! YAY QUESTIONS! XD I mostly enjoy reading fantasy books, like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc., but I'm also a huge fan of the Dan Brown books. *_* I adore The Lost Symbol and its focus on masonry (my dad's a mason XD). And... well, I'm not much of a hardcore gamer at all, but I play Prince of Persia, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton... That sort of thing. =D

@Emma: OMG YAY. XD I love this picture. <3<3

@Gilbert: OF COURSE. I will always write about how awesome you are. Wink

@Feliciano: Aaaah! Thank you very much for the information~! I actually was just trying to get the darned thing to work properly and his whole name was too long. I'll see if I can switch it around somehow. =D *learns something new, feels like an amazing person*

AND THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME, EVERYONE.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Oh hey! It's a wild Antonio! -throws Pokéball-

You play Phoenix Wright? owo

And let's see. Lovi here and at your service~ I keep Gilberts under control and try to deflate his ego with sharp pointy needles. I need a partner. Care to help?

ANYWAY. It's nice to meet you and I look forward to RPing with you and getting to know you~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content