Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

+3
Former Belgium
Former America
Arista Karpusi
7 posters

Who is actually going to be active?

Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Who is actually going to be active? Empty Who is actually going to be active?

Post  Arista Karpusi Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Now, I know this is slightly hypocritcal of me, as I only have one thread. But some of you have none. So, I want to know: who is actually going to do something with their character, and start roleplaying in the forum? I know people are busy, I am as well, but come one people. Two months and most of you have done nothing, or close to nothing. We want an active forum, not a half dead one that's struggling to live but it slowly dying.

Anyway...answer the question. Who is going to do what this forum was intended for and roleplay?
    Former America
    Former America

Who is actually going to be active? Empty Re: Who is actually going to be active?

Post  Former America Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 pm

I am involved in 2 threads currently and am just waiting for responses from someone to continue.

I would start a thread but with such little activity from others I feel as if it would go to waste. But I would love to do what this forum was made for, I just need someone to do it with.
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Who is actually going to be active? Empty Re: Who is actually going to be active?

Post  Former Belgium Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Hungary disappeared so the only thread I was in got deleted.
    I've got to admit, I should be more active. I'll try to come up with something this weekend orz
    Aldrick Meissner
    Aldrick Meissner
    Admin

Post  Aldrick Meissner Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Alfred F Jones wrote:I am involved in 2 threads currently and am just waiting for responses from someone to continue.

I would start a thread but with such little activity from others I feel as if it would go to waste. But I would love to do what this forum was made for, I just need someone to do it with.
    Ah, sorry for the wait on my part in the Event thread. I was waiting to see if anyone else wanted to post before continuing.

And our Hungary did disappear so now Aldrick has no date...
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 am

I want to be active! The only thread I have...is with Gilbo and he's on hiatus. I need to give everyone a good dose of grumpy Italian. D=

Emmmmmma. I wanted to talk to you OOC before we have our daaate. -prods MSN- Where are yooou? ;A;
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Post  Former Belgium Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 pm

OTL

I haven't been on MSN for so long! I keep forgetting about it now.
    Whatiswrongwithmesob I'll get on later so we can talk.
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Yay~ Now I'll anxiously wait for you to show up. X3
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:59 pm

I haven't done anything yet, but I do like here. Sorry if having a life hurts your feelings. ;n;
    Former France
    Former France

Post  Former France Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Family issues have gotten me quite busy these past few weeks, though now I can say with conviction that I'll be active. I love the premise of this board enough for it. Also, my France has yet to bad touch anyone XD
    Aldrick Meissner
    Aldrick Meissner
    Admin

Post  Aldrick Meissner Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Feliciano Vargas wrote:I haven't done anything yet, but I do like here. Sorry if having a life hurts your feelings. ;n;

We understand, we all have lives, Feli. Please try your best to post a thread or the like soon if you're planning to stay active. :)

@France: Same to you- we understand you have problems, but try to pop up in the chat or something (The chat has been dead, I'll definitely try to bring it back to life)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:23 am