Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

3 posters

I need a break

Former Netherlands
    Former Netherlands

I need a break Empty I need a break

Post  Former Netherlands Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 am

God, I hate myself for posting hiatus before even getting started here.

I’m going on hiatus for an unknown amount of time.

There’s some shit going on at home and I think I need some time to focus on that and also on school. RPing is just distracting me from real life, and I think I need to come back down to earth.

So I’m giving myself a break from RPs for at least one week. After that week I’ll probably check in and let everyone know how I’m doing and when I’ll be coming back. Because I do like it here, and I’d love to stay your Netherlands.

I just want to ask you all to smack me over the head real hard if I come online before October the 17th. Because I know I’ll check, even though I shouldn’t.

~ <3
    Aldrick Meissner
    Aldrick Meissner
    Admin

I need a break Empty Re: I need a break

Post  Aldrick Meissner Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 pm

You got it.

Best of luck sorting out stuff at home D: We'll be waiting with open arms (After Oct. 17, of course xD )
    Former Netherlands
    Former Netherlands

Post  Former Netherlands Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Yes, you are all allowed to smack me now.

Anyway, I’m changing this into a semi-hiatus. I’ve had some time to think over things now and figure stuff out, and I think I’ll be able to handle coming back to RPs for a bit. ^^

I’ve only got a couple of days of school left to go before I get a week off, and I’ll have some time to post. Even though I’ll have time off from school, replies may still be a bit slow, since I’ll have to work on 2 animations and a filming project for school. I’ve also been asked to make a comic for a doujin, so I’ll have to work on that too. Just cause I love killing myself with work 8D

So yeah, school has been demanding practically all of my inspiration too, so I may have to find back some muses before I can type up posts.
    Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

Post  Arista Karpusi Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

...I can't bring myself to smack you. But bad Lars!

That all sounds really hard so best of luck to you
    Former Netherlands
    Former Netherlands

Post  Former Netherlands Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Okay, okay. I feel so bad for only making one IC post here so far. I've been getting back to RPing a bit, but I don't really know where to start posting here.

So if someone would want a thread with me, I'd love that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:50 am