Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

3 posters

Kalimera!

Former Greece
    Former Greece

Kalimera! Empty Kalimera!

Post  Former Greece Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Argh, I'm awful at these things.

Ahem. Well, I'm Fee - or Heracles. Talk about split personality disorder.

Browsing the livejournal hetalia community, my ears perked up and after reading through the forum, I loved the idea and, being the stupid impulsive person I am I signed up without remembering my huge workload and the fact I didn't even know what character I'd like to RP.

Yes, I'm just that good.

I'm a little new to the whole community and RP style, so I'm kind of the noob here. I often get things wrong, like posting on here before reserving a character. It might take me a while to get used to the new style, but just be patient and I'll work it out eventually.

So, I guess I should say something about myself, if only to give you all something to make you sleepy before bed.

I like fencing, baking, english class, archery, gharials, folklore, arts and crafts, all music, good literarure, lhasa apso dogs, all 'ugly' animals, Freud, hats and photography.

You can see I have virtually no time to myself.

I can be found on deviantART too, so be sure to check out my page - www.spazzy-poptart.deviantart.com

So, uh, nice to meet you. Here's hoping we can have some fun RPing with each other. Smile

Oh, and I'm Scottish. Proceed with caution.

Of course I don't respond to currant bun. /shifty

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aldrick Meissner
    Aldrick Meissner
    Admin

Kalimera! Empty Re: Kalimera!

Post  Aldrick Meissner Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Reopened. Welcome!

Former Hungary
    Former Hungary

Post  Former Hungary Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

It's okay, I'm new to this kind of forum-based RP style too heh.

Welcome! It's nice to meet you 8D 8D

And yay, I like English class and signing up for too many things without considering my schedule too! 8D;;
    Former Greece
    Former Greece

Post  Former Greece Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks - nice to meet you too! C:

I've done a little RP before, but it's so different the way they do it here - your character is set from the beginning, which seems odd, and you can't change it for a different thread. It's a good system, but oh, so limiting.

You should see my timetable - I can't believe I signed up for it all (we're doing The Great Gatsby and Death of a Salesman in English - you?)
    Former Hungary
    Former Hungary

Post  Former Hungary Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Mm yes haha, I've only RP'ed with original characters, kind of. Original plots and all that. I suppose this way is rather interesting though, the RPs I've been in only have a single thread, and a single storyline to follow at one time. In a way, I suppose that's limiting too?

Oh wow, that sounds interesting. I've always wanted to read The Great Gatsby heh. Hmm, I'm doing a course of Women in Literature, so we're doing Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit, Taming of The Shrew, Carol Ann Duffy's poems, and some other non-optional pieces (Wide Sargasso Sea, The Importance of Being Ernest) over two years heh.
    Former Greece
    Former Greece

Post  Former Greece Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Mmm, I would have loved to RP female Scotland, but I know gender bending isn't allowed (though Himaruya has changed things like that last minute before) and I don't know if a mainly OC nation would be okay (Mama Greece being quite well described).

Story lines are good, but it's great if there's a side board to do free style RP in that universe too.

Mmm, I'd love to do a degree in literature, just for the hell of it, but I don't know what I'd use it for. Carol Ann Duffy's a great poet - have you tried Edwin Morgan? The Taming of the Shrew is hilarious. xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 am