Musee des Merveilles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Musee des Merveilles! We still have lots of characters available, so grab one! NOTICE:Activity Check #2 is now over. If you lost your character and want it back, please contact an admin.

4 posters

At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫ Empty At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Ciao a tutti! >D

I'm Feliciano! Or...not really. But my name is stupid so you can just make up a new name like that for me, okay? Good~! I live in Rhode Island in the USA which is a really tiny tiny place and matches my last name!...not that you know what that is. Shh. And I am 20. Which last night I had a realization thanks to Lovino that I was old. Thanks Loviiii.

Umm let's see. I am in way too many roleplays because I am a dork. Way too many. So I know most of you guys already so if you read this you really much love meee. So you probably know me as Italy or Spain already. If not, then woah someone finally can't tell me "I see you everywhere!"

I figured here would be fun because museums are super cute. And Feliciano likes art so he can be a dork. Or...more than normal because he is always a bit odd. I have been taking art history lately that focuses on the Renaissance, so I thought it was fitting. It made me giggle...ffff. I am gonna run around and ruin all your ancient cursed artifacts and cry and live in a box too, so watch out!

Also, by the title, I decided that this can be my theme song for this post:

Because I love him and his brothers and that song is cute okay? 8I

Okay I am shutting up for real now. I just woke up and..and..I like to talk!
    Aldrick Meissner
    Aldrick Meissner
    Admin

At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫ Empty Re: At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫

Post  Aldrick Meissner Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Heh, liking to talk is not a problem! Welcome to the forum!
    Arista Karpusi
    Arista Karpusi
    Admin

At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫ Empty Re: At times confusing, hopefully amusing; Introducing me~ ♫

Post  Arista Karpusi Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Aw, Feli that song is adorable~ This entire intro is cute in that rambling sort of way. And of course I love you Feli~ Very muchly. And you're not that old...you still go to school, so you're not old at all. ^_^

And don't ruin the cursed artifacts! 'Cause one, Arista will kill you and two, if she doesn't get to you the curses will.
    Former Belgium
    Former Belgium

Post  Former Belgium Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 am

;u;
    /pets Feliboss like a boss

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content